DEPRESSION - PLEASE BELIEVE ME - DEPRESSION IS CRAP Says Colin Jeffrey o...

DEPRESSION IS CRAP. PLEASE BELIEVE ME

I was never or will ever be as bad as I have been made out to be.

I was literally SKINT, Yes I had nothing. You may have heard of the Can't Get Blood From a Stone?

I have proof I have people and my bank to back me up. I actually had NOTHING. But they kept pestering me.

The story I have to tell is a TRUE one.

AND I did not deserve what they dished out.

My building society knows, and they were great with me.

BUT Wow solicitors whom I went to for help and yes on a win no fee basis. So, right from the beginning, they knew I was skint.

Yet they are classing putting children on the STREETS as a victory. And then, in turn, treated me like I was a criminal.

What I need to say needs to be said in a court of law.

I Just Know I Was Badly Treaded, and did not deserve to be put into a depression, Just where was their QUALITY OF CARE?

Endeavour Partnership. I need to talk with you via a solicitor

We need to be more free in this Free World

#brexit #leadership #people #politics #mentalhealthawareness #endeavourpartnership #depression #anxiety #suicideawareness #colinjeffrey

That Colin Jeffrey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Polton AFC announces new management team to start 12/01/2020

Polton AFC earn a draw playing Shildon AFC Reserves goals coming from 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗕𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗲𝘁𝘁, 𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗥𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗹𝗹 and 𝗟𝗲𝗲 𝗥𝗶𝗹𝗲𝘆 for Polton AFC

Outside catering services Hartlepool Teesside